Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico, San Juan, PR (NAAB Accredited Institution)
Bachelor of Architecture
Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp + Vray, Adobe (Photoshop and Illustrator), and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Sept 2015 – Present:
B, A & K Group, Inc., Miami, Florida
[Freelance AutoCAD Drafter]
• Assisted the engineers in the development of civil, mechanical and electrical drawings and edited red line corrections on construction documents.
June 2015 – Present
Archi-Tek Studio Corp, Miami, Florida
• Created as-built condition drawings of commercial and residential properties.
• Developed construction documents for residential and commercial remodeling projects.
• Expedited construction documents to permitting department offices.
• Met with clients to discuss design and construction issues.
March 2013 – May 2015
Advanced Transportation Engineering Consultants (ATEC), Miami, Florida
[Data Collection Technician / Graphic Designer]
• Assisted with the assembling, installation and regular maintenance of traffic data collection and traffic monitoring equipments.
• Assisted the engineers with the graphics design for traffic analysis reports.
June – October 2012:
Ugalde Constructions, Bávaro, Dominican Republic
• Prepared the design proposal plans for a Pizza Restaurant.
February – June 2012:
Echavarria Correa Residence, Higüey, Dominican Republic
• Created as-built condition drawings of the house under construction.
• Assisted the client with the remodeling design decisions.
• Prepared the construction documents needed for the remodeling of the house.
• Assisted the client with the supervision of the construction completion.
April – May 2011:
Cocero Cordero Architects, San Juan, Puerto Rico
[Intern Architect] (Temporary Job Contract)
• Collaborated with the Treasury Department of Puerto Rico building’s LEED Green Building Certification process by documenting the existing condition of the building and preparing the architectural, mechanical and electrical as-built plans.
November 2010 – January 2011:
Pinhaus, Higüey, Dominican Republic
• Assisted the client with the interior design decisions for a Blackberry Cell Phones Accessories Store.
• Prepared the constructions documents required for the project and supervised the construction completion.
2003 – 2010:
• Assisted architects and architectural students with architectural design and drawings.
• Developed several as-built drawings for commercials and residential projects.
• Assisted with the development of construction documents and drawings.
• Built scale models and developed 3D modeling and rendering for architectural presentations and marketing purposes.
[References Available Upon Request]